शुक्रवार, नवंबर 26

Meeting with ABDUL KALAM sir

There was a big applaud, when HE entered the chamber.
I saw smiles and big satisfaction on each one's,
it seemed that each and every one was waiting for him for this very moment for many years.

I gave a big smile and said "hello sir"
the reaction in return of my action was unbelievable for me.
"hello, how are you"
with the smile from heart.
I was on cloud 9.replied "I am fine sir"
He was searching something in the crowd?don't know what .He was little bit lost.
the charm I saw in his smile , I never saw in anyone's personality.

Now I got the answer that how a common man can become the first citizen of this great country?
how can he be a " misail man"?
He was on stage with that similar smile,
the programme started , He asked for a piece of paper from the organizer,
and started writing something,
I was wondering as to what he was writing that time.but seemed dedicated by this small step.
When He addressed the audience He was very clear about what did he want to convey to the whole audience.
He asked us to take an oath
I WILL WORK WITH INTEGRITY AND SUCCEED WITH INTEGRITY.
with this line he stopped talking but his eyes not.
When he was leaving the chamber ,
i asked for an autograph,
like a common man but very uncommon He gave the autograph with that known smile.
this was most incredible and unbelievable experience of my life .
I was mesmerized by his charasmatic personality.
THANK YOU FOR GUIDING US SIR.
WE INDIANS ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.....
 

2 टिप्‍पणियां:

sutg ने कहा…

that was indeed a memorable occasion.

Gunjan ने कहा…

yes sumit...